Thursday, July 8, 2010

10 months

I know parents say this alot, but it really does go by fast. I was talking with a mom friend the other day who recently had her second child and while she was explaining the ins and outs of her new ones personality, I kept thinking to myself Brennan was just like that; wanting to eat all the time and was so fussy from 5-7 every evening. How can it be that that time period is over already? How can it can that he will soon be 1 year old and those fussy evenings are a thing of the past? Just as the Lord protects moms' memories from the pain of childbirth he also must protect our memory of those first several weeks with a newborn, otherwise I doubt anyone would have more than one child. But we do and somehow life goes on, so fast.

Brennan really is a delightful little guy. Easily pleased with his blankie or food. He is my eater. And coming from a mom who has always had to coerce food down my older child, that is truly a gift to me. He has yet to turn down anything I give him.
He started the army crawl around 8 months and then perfected the "all fours" crawl in the middle of his 9th month. We are now pulling up on furniture and standing, with the desire to start cruising, but lacking the coordination.

Brennan, you LOVE your brother! You follow his every move and chase him around the house crawling as fast as your little legs will take you. It is so cute to watch. You just want to be near him. You have also taken your fair share of beatings in the last few months, but you hang in there like a champ. It is mostly pleasing to you when your brother tries to wrestle with you, although you let him know when you have had enough with a really loud cry.

I can't imagine life without your big ear to ear grin. We love you "B-man".


No comments: