Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shep and his teddy bear

Just this week Shep has started imitating me. Well let me back up, he has always imitated me, like putting on necklaces, headbands, cooking dinner, etc. Don't worry Robbie one day he will be so embarrassed that he did those things, but for now I love it. And he does imitate Robbie also, its just that I am around more so there are more things of "me" to imitate.
So it only makes sense that he now also has a "baby" to take care of. He has always had this really soft teddy bear in his crib, but has only recently taken a liking to it. In the last week, the teddy bear has needed his diaper changed, to go outside and swing, to put his (shep's) shoes on...you get the point. Well Tuesday while I was sitting on the couch nursing Brennan, Shep decided that his teddy bear was hungry too so he was going to "feed him". Off he runs to his room to get a pillow and a burp cloth. He comes back and sits down on the floor and starts to feed his teddy bear. I busted out laughing, I couldn't hold it in.
See pics below of all the things that teddy bear has gotten to do this week.


Shep "feeding" his teddy bear

pushing teddy bear on the swing in the backyard

No comments: