Sunday, September 13, 2009

He's Here!!

And we are grateful! Brennan Carter Riddle arrived last Sunday, September 6th at 8:47 a.m. It was a wonderful labor and delivery and we are in love with our little guy.

I delivered at Heart 2 Heart birth center in Sanford, FL. It was incredible and my midwife Michelle was awesome! I am being really honest when I say that only the last hour was truly painful. The rest of the time was very peaceful.

Here are a few pics of everything...

delivery bed at heart 2 Heart
Just doing a little laboring...ya know minor stuff.

First pic of our family of four
sweet big brother

2 comments:

running shoes said...

He's adorable!!
You did an amazing job. Congratulations!

Rachel S said...

Kathleen - he is precious! I can't wait to meet him. I am so excited for you guys!