Tuesday, July 21, 2009

its been awhile

So I am not the best at keeping up with this blogging thing, but at least I have an excuse this time. In the last month, we have sold our house, packed up and moved to a new house and gone on vacation twice. By the time I went to my 33 week appt I had actually lost 6 lbs. A first for me in pregnancy, but don't worry, I assure you I have enough body weight of my own to carry this baby all the way to the end, which is only 6 more weeks I might add.
We are getting settled and really enjoying being right next door to Grandma. The closet space in this house is a little sparse, but it is all coming together. Below are some moving pics.
Shep truly enjoying himself in all the dish pack paper

Always time for a little break to play the trumpet


No comments: